Join The Tier One Team!
Thanks for your interest in joining the Tier One team! Please take your time with the application. Everything needs to be filled out completely and honestly. If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM MEMBER JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the cleanliness of client’s home
- To be depended on to arrive at work at the prescribed time each day, knowing that tardiness and absences will place hardship on fellow team members and disrupt client cleaning schedules.
- Perform various cleaning activities including cleaning bathrooms, fixtures, showers/tubs, floors, kitchens, vacuuming, dusting, polishing and other cleaning activities according to instructions given by Team Manager.
- Report any broken items, accidents or injuries to the Team Manager.
- Move couches, chairs and other furniture as needed.
- Secure homes, including locking doors and windows, and activating alarms, without letting pets out.
- Report any security or safety violations to the Team Manager immediately.
- Report any emergency maintenance problems to include toilets and other water fixtures to the Team Manager immediately.
- Wear appropriate uniform and personal protective equipment.
- Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company based on time and motion. Work smarter, not harder.
- Attend meetings as requested.
- Ability to aid team members in lifting 50 or more pounds
- Ability to stand for long period of time
- Ability to reach, bend stoop and kneel
- Must meet valid insurance underwriting requirements
CAREERS AT TIER ONE CLEANERS
We know if we take care of you, you will take care of our customers. Therefore we are happy to offer a broad range of benefits such as performance bonuses, Christmas bonuses, monthly massages by a professional masseuse, fun company and family outings, and awesome pay!
Tier One Cleaners performs background checks and reference checks for all potential employees selecting appropriately qualified candidates. Our customers have a high amount of trust in us to do the job right the first time and thereafter. Therefore, we ensure team members are selected who will be dedicated to delivering first-class cleaning services.
Extra time is spent to ensure that you are fully trained and can meet the high standards demanded by Tier One Cleaners and our customers. The first evaluation period occurs after training. Your pay will increase based on performance. After a three month evaluation period, you will be awarded a raise and a permanent place with our team. Each team is led by a well trained team leader. Your first priority is to ensure that you understand the responsibilities of any given job assignment.